I'm currently working with an insurance company based in central London who require someone to come in and support the finance function.
- Processing of main subsidiary results and assistance in analysing same monthly
- Liaising and processing of key outsourcing partners monthly data
- Data processing in Excel for internal and external reporting processes
- Help define and improve data handling techniques within the department
- Assisting with external reporting requirements and liaising with external partners as required
- Ad hoc project work and support of departmental projects
- Work consistently to reporting deadlines internally and externally
- Recording of accounting entries
- Liaison with other departments and colleagues
- Practical experience of general insurance accounting
- Good Excel skills (intermediate to advanced) and experience of managing and processing large volumes of data.
- Experience of working with accounting systems, SUN knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of IFRS and Solvency II preferable.
- Proven track record of working within a deadline driven environment.
- A self-starter, with attention to detail and understanding of internal control requirements.
If this is of interest please apply online with a copy of your up to date CV.