Assistant Finance Manager role (3 - 6 years post - qual)
- Preparation of the monthly and quarterly management's reports for all Lines of Business Group Services
- Preparation of month end activities - accruals, prepayments, depreciation, recharge transactions, reclass journals & intercompany transactions
- Reconciliation of intercompany accounts and liaison with relevant departments
- Budget planning
- Contact point for queries in relation to accounting treatments of IT items in line with current IAS and IFRS
- Preparation of capital expenditure reporting, including capital spend, amortisation and P&L impact of life cycle of the asset
- Point of contact for intercompany transactions with head office
- Ownership and analysis of the billable staff MSPS system and recovery model.
- Project accountant for European programme initiative.