Assets Modeling Actuary (ALM) - Remote
My client is a US leader within Life & Annuity Insurance. We are looking to hire an experience Actuary within their ALM Actuarial function who's focus will be on the modeling of Assets into AXIS. The ideal person will have some prior Assets experience (Production or Development) and also familiarity with AXIS models.
- The successful individual will be working on new Asset related modeling of the Life and Annuity business
- Work with model owners, model developers, and testers to obtain an in-depth understanding of the AXIS model.
- Excellent written and oral communication, proof-reading and grammar skills, and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with a wide range of stakeholders
- Bachelor degree in Actuarial Science/Math/Stats/Engineering/Computer or equivalent quantitative discipline
- Minimum 7 years of life/Annuity actuarial work experience.
- Minimum one year working on actuarial modeling, ideally some ALM modeling experience
- FSA+ is our ideal requirement (Minimum level for this role will be an ASA designation with strong hands-on experience)
- Knowledge of US life insurance and annuity products is required, Variable Annuities and/or Universal life experience is preferred
- Knowledge of actuarial modelling platforms, ideally GGY Axis (MG-ALFA/MoSes/Prophet experience may be considered)
- Ability to deliver high quality actuarial documentation paying attention to detail