My client leading supplier of food safety, quality and compliance is looking for an experience ASP.NET developer. This is a permanent full-time position in their North Dublin office.
North Dublin, Ireland
My client is looking for an experience ASP.NET developer to be part of the team building new products and enhancing existing solutions.
They are a leading supplier of food safety, quality and compliance software and professional services to the global food industry.
Multi-award winning and rapidly growing company with a product that has the ability to disrupt the global market founded and headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
This is a permanent full-time position in their North Dublin office.
- Being part of a development team building new products as well as enhancing existing solutions
- Working on full stack development from SQL, ORM (Nhibernate), ASP.Net MVC 5, C#, Web API, .Net & User Interface (XHTML/JS)
- Working on all aspects of the software development life-cycle including functional requirements, software design, implementation, deployment, bug fixes and customer support
Skills and Qualifications required:
- 3-5 years' experience in software development role using ASP.Net MVC with daily coding hands-on experience
- High proficiency and experience in ASP.NET C# enterprise web development and MVC 5 framework
- Experience in designing large-scale Web APIs
- Solid working knowledge of SQL Server and Relational Database design
- Experience with TDD
- Experience with Visual Studio 2013/15 ALM tools, and TFS or equivalent
- A broad understanding of all aspects of software development
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Essential: BSc (Honours) in Computer Science / Software Development