ASA/FSA, Senior Actuary - Governance and Review | Oliver James Associates
North Carolina - Southeast - Job Number 3307
Our leading Life and Annuities client in North Carolina is seeking a Senior Actuary: to (1) support new model governance and special review strategies as well as to (2) define best practices for corporate actuarial modeling. You will also be responsible for leading projects across risk assessment/management and provide direction on key initiatives.
- ASA/FSA designation is required
- 5+ years experience in an Actuarial function (i.e. Model Governance, Valuation, Pricing, Product Development, or Risk Management) is required
- Experience within new product implementing is a plus
- Actuarial software experience (i.e. Prophet, MG-ALFA, GGY AXIS, MoSes) is a plus
- Previous Project Management or PMP certification is a plus
Oliver James Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please submit your application in consideration for this opportunity.