ASA/FSA, Life Experience Studies Actuary | Oliver James Associates
North Carolina - Southeast
Our leading Insurance client in Charlotte is seeking a FSA Life Actuary to provide subject matter expertise on experience studies - including mortality analysis, assumption reviews and risk modeling.
- Fellow of the Society of Actuaries (FSA) or Associate of Society of Actuaries (ASA) required
- 6 + years of experience in research experience in Experience Studies, Mortality Analysis, or Risk Management
- Programming experience (i.e. R, Python) required
- Prior experience in presenting complex technical information to a non-technical audience a plus
- Prior project management experience a plus