The primary purpose of this role it to ensure timely and high-quality responsiveness on the front-line (Level 1) support desk in Asia.
Day to Day
You will work with business as 1st level technical contact, understand and analyze product related problems and work towards the resolution including working with regional broker-dealers and exchanges on behalf of our clients to resolve trade-related issues via FIX protocol.
You will actively identify incidents and manage incident resolution process and work with appropriate support providers to analyze root causes and provide a permanent fix or a temporary workaround.
Proactive monitoring and management of business-critical systems, legacy applications, data handling and data delivery infrastructure to identify issues, trends and potential problem areas is another aspect to this role.
What makes it interesting?
- Exposure to a broad range of cutting-edge technologies
- Ability to make a meaningful contribution to a tight-knit team
- Freedom to come up with creative solutions to real-world problems and drive efficiencies internally and with our clients
- Direct working relationships with the some of the most influential buyside institutions on the planet.
- Working alongside individuals who are true leaders in the field.
- 2-3 years in application support
- Excellent communication skills in English - read, write, listen and speak
- Excellent problem solving, planning, organizational skills
- Hands-on experience with FIX protocol
- Basic knowledge of database, testing and networking
- Must be willing to help people, at all levels within the organization, solve problems with a patient and composed demeanour.
- Able to work according to a shift schedule.
- Previous experience in financial services a clear plus, but other relevant industries will be considered based on project depth.
- Good OMS and EMS knowledge
- Exposure to electronic trading concepts & trading systems
Technologies used in the team
- FIX Protocol
- Oracle DB
- Various server OS Platforms (Windows, Linux, Solaris etc)
- Scripting (shell, batch, powershell etc)
- Networking skills (basic)
1 month guaranteed bonus +discretionary bonus, 18 days AL, free lunch program and medical
If you'd like to know more, please apply with an updated CV.