I am currently working with a FinTech start up business in London who are looking to expand their Information/Software Security team due to their business and customer growth. This role will report into the Head of Information Security and work closely with the Software Engineering/Development teams.
- Implement, test and operate advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture.
- Perform on-going security testing and code review to improve software security.
- Support engineering teams with reviews of new software solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Identify and mitigate external threats to the organisation and its people.
- Experience as a software security engineer or penetration tester (open to industry experience).
- Strong knowledge of web and mobile related technologies (Web applications, Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols.
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment, delivering a significant change in the FinTech industry.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.