Agile Project Manager
My Dublin based client is looking for an Agile Project Manager to drive the continuous improvement practices in their team and take ownership of the road map going forward. This is a permanent role.
- Drive and support the adoption of new agile process tools and techniques within the team
- Support the team and respond to issues and remove impediments.
- Play a key role in facilitating realistic estimates of delivery effort to assist with team planning.
- Coordinate project meetings, communicate status, readiness, business issues, technical issues, resource requirements and their resolution across functional organisations and management.
- Facilitate and organise daily stand-up meetings, estimation and planning, retrospectives, and product demos
- Coordinate and schedule product releases and deliverable with all stakeholders ensuring transparency of progress and outcomes
- Drive continuous improvement practices within the team, e.g. reviews and retrospectives.
Skills & Qualifications:-
- 2-3 year's experience in a similar role
Experience in agile project management, working with a software development team applying agile principles, practices and theory.
- Ability to prioritise projects and deliverable
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- The company are a fast-growing company with ambitious targets - ability and desire to work in a fast-paced innovative environment
IT Project Manager
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- 19 days ago
IT Project Manager 6 Month Contract Dublin City Centre IT Project manager will focus on full end to end responsibility for IT project delivery under the program, managing multiple stakeholders at regional and local level across multiple countries involving IT as well as a variety of cor... Read More
Urgent- Project Manager - Global Blockchain Company
- Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
- 24 days ago
My client is a very successful software publisher specialising in high performance blockchain technologies. I am looking for an experienced project manager to coordinate people and processes in this very exciting and innovative company. Exciting career development opportunities and a go... Read More
AGILE TEST ANALYST | SOUTH LEEDS | PERMANENT | £30-£40K
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- 4 days ago
AGILE TEST ANALYST | SOUTH LEEDS | PERMANENT | £30-£40K The role is joining a successful customer communications business who produce solutions for companies like banks, utility and telco business on how they communicate with their customers. It ranges from printing letters/marketing in... Read More
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Up to £550 per day
- 15 days ago
Test Manager - Nottingham - Professional Services - £550/d A well respected professional services organisation based in Nottingham currently looking to recruit a Test Manager for an initial 6 Month contract. This role will focus on developing the clients new platform as well as supporti... Read More