Advanced Analytics Manager - Yorkshire - Up to £65k & benefits
Are you looking to work for a leading banking organisation? Are you looking for a role offering the opportunity to work with models across a variety of portfolios? Are you looking for a role giving you autonomy and to lead innovation?
If this sounds of interest then this could be the opportunity for you!
As Advanced Analytics Manager, this role offers an unrivalled opportunity to work for a leading Financial Services institution working with models across a variety of portfolios and across multiple departments such as Credit and Operations. You will be responsible for ensuring these models and the analytics function is at the forefront through innovation.
This role will also offer the opportunity to drive recommendations to Senior Management, and is a pivotal role driving impact within the business for continual improvement.
Role responsibilities include :
- Develop new analytical techniques to cater for the business benefit of the bank
- Apply modelling and analytical methodologies through products of the bank to improve quality
- Research new technologies that will drive improvements to key retail portfolios
- Liaise with analytical and modelling departments to monitor and evaluate the quality of techniques used
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills - SAS skills required
- Machine learning, R, Python skills are desirable
- Mathematics degree or a degree with a strong quantitative element
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate complex concepts in a non-technical manner
- Strong stakeholder management
This is an excellent opportunity offering progression, development, an opportunity to make an impact and drive strategic initiatives and change within a market leading Financial Services organisation. For further information and to receive the job spec, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 694 0745.