Advanced Analytics Manager
Advanced Analytics Manager - Yorkshire - Up to £65k & benefits
Are you looking to work for a leading banking organisation? Are you looking for a role offering the opportunity to work with models across a variety of portfolios? Are you looking for a role giving you autonomy and to lead innovation?
If this sounds of interest then this could be the opportunity for you!
As Advanced Analytics Manager, this role offers an unrivalled opportunity to work for a leading Financial Services institution working with models across a variety of portfolios and across multiple departments such as Credit and Operations. You will be responsible for ensuring these models and the analytics function is at the forefront through innovation.
This role will also offer the opportunity to drive recommendations to Senior Management, and is a pivotal role driving impact within the business for continual improvement.
Role responsibilities include :
- Develop new analytical techniques to cater for the business benefit of the bank
- Apply modelling and analytical methodologies through products of the bank to improve quality
- Research new technologies that will drive improvements to key retail portfolios
- Liaise with analytical and modelling departments to monitor and evaluate the quality of techniques used
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills - SAS skills required
- Machine learning, R, Python skills are desirable
- Mathematics degree or a degree with a strong quantitative element
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate complex concepts in a non-technical manner
- Strong stakeholder management
This is an excellent opportunity offering progression, development, an opportunity to make an impact and drive strategic initiatives and change within a market leading Financial Services organisation. For further information and to receive the job spec, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 694 0745.
- Berkshire, England
- £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
- 8 days ago
Credit Manager Up to £45,000 Berkshire Leading financial services client of mine seek to speak to credit professionals to join their asset finance division to assist in the underwriting of credit applications. This role will report directly into the Head of Credit and will offer fantast... Read More
Credit Risk Modelling Manager
- City of London, London
- 12 days ago
Credit Risk Modelling Manager To £60,000 Zone 1 London Exciting new requirement for a risk modelling manager to assist my client in the development of their retail and commercial credit risk models (including Scorecards, AIRB, IFRS9 and forecasting models). Responsibilities: Taking a le... Read More
Operational Risk Manager
- London, England
- £50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
- 22 days ago
I am partnering with a market leading Life insurer in London in the search for an Operational Risk Manager. With considerable exposure to the wider business and senior stakeholders you will offer advice and guidance in the design, implementation and embedding of an effective Operational... Read More
Senior Credit Risk Manager
- City of London, London
- £65000 - £80000 per annum
- 29 days ago
Senior Credit Risk Manager Central London To £80,000 Brand new requirement for a Senior Risk Manager to join a fast growing fintech organisation in Central London, reporting into the CCO. This role will ultimately be responsible for the overall credit strategy and credit performance of ... Read More