Actuary - Life Reinsurance Pricing
This is a exclusive assignment for a new role that sits with a talented team of Actuaries, in a client-facing capacity. You will be joining a fast growing team, offering sophisticated solutions in the Reinsurance market. Another successful period in Q1 and Q2 leads to the requirement to bring on another person in the role of Life Reinsurance Pricing Actuary.
This will suit someone who has Life Reinsurance Pricing experience already OR someone with strong Traditional Life Pricing or Product Development experience with a direct insurer. Someone who can start the role quickly if successful.
- Perform profitability analysis of Pricing Models
- Assumption Setting for Pricing
- PBR Implementation
- Review the modeling work of the Associate on the team
- Collaborating and coordinating with multiple teams to deliver the solution (Marketing Actuary, Deal Team, Clients team)
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field (Master's degree is preferred)
- FSA designation is preferred (but solid stretch of hands-on Individual Life Reinsurance Pricing experience is being considered)
- Minimum 5 years actuarial experience within Life Reinsurance / Insurance
- Minimum 4 years Pricing or Product Development expertise - US Individual Life (Whole, UL, IUL, VUL, Traditional, COLI)