Actuary, GGY AXIS Modeling
My client is a global leader in Life, Annuity and Investments.
We have a new, long-term vacancy for a strong modeling Actuary with GGY AXIS experience and exposure to Universal Life products in any Actuarial capacity. The ideal person will have a strong modeling background in any Actuarial Modeling Software and GGY AXIS experience in recent years.
- GGY AXIS Modeling - The development and maintenance of GGY AXIS actuarial models for Universal Life (UL)
- Model validation and Testing against legacy models (including enhancement and documentation of Model Validation processes)
- 4 year, Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science/Math/Stats/Engineering/Computer or equivalent quantitative discipline
- Minimum 3 years of life/Annuity actuarial modeling in GGY AXIS
- ASA or FSA+ is our ideal requirement (Minimum level for this role will be an ASA designation with strong hands-on GGY AXIS experience)
- Knowledge of US life insurance and Life products is required, Universal life experience is preferred
- Experience with Valuation Models is ideal
- Knowledge of actuarial modelling platforms, ideally GGY Axis (MG-ALFA/MoSes/Prophet experience may be considered)