Excellent opportunity for a Qualified Actuary to broaden their experience and interest in Data Science!
The role holder will assist the senior team in a variety of actuarial tasks but also take ownership of the development of a the company's data science curriculum.
We have been mandated to recruit a Qualified actuary into the Group Risk Management team of this leading organisation in London. They are looking for a Qualified Actuary who has experience (or an interest) in Data Science.
Additional criteria below. Please contact me for more details!
- Qualified actuary with a minimum of 3 years of Post-qualification experience
- Strong academic background. A Master's Degree or equivalent in a quantitative discipline.
- Good knowledge of mathematical statistics and numerical methods and ability to work with extremely large data sets
- Proficient in programming languages such as Python, R, C++, SAS
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good spoken and written English.