Actuary - Actuarial Model Validation & Testing (Remote)
This is a great team of Actuaries, offering a positive and collaborative work culture!
We have a new vacancy for a Life or Annuities Actuary, with particular strengths in Actuarial Model Validation/Testing/Controls and Documentation of Life/Annuities models. Existing GGY AXIS experience is a plus, but not essential. If you have strong Prophet, MG-ALFA or MoSes experience you should also apply because my client is considering all strong modeling/technical Actuaries for this role. In return, you will in turn gain experience with the latest GGY AXIS Actuarial Models, making your experience very current in today's market.
To test, validate and document a suite Life / Annuities models.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field (Master's degree is preferred)
- Strong communication and collaborative skills are essential.
- Adaptability - be flexible in your thinking and problem solving
- FSA designation is preferred, but not essential. Hands-on actuarial model development OR model testing/validation experience is most important (for candidates with strong hands-on experience and understanding we will consider Career ASA, and Actuarial Students)
- Minimum 5 years actuarial experience (Life is preferred)
- Testing, Validation and Documentation of Actuarial Models
- Strong AXIS or MG-ALFA or MoSes OR Prophet experience