Do you want the flexibility of working from home?
You can join a modeling team remotely. Work in the comfort of your home while you assist a top insurance carrier by supporting the validation efforts of financial projection models. You will communicate with stakeholders and play an integral part in a key major project.
Actuarial modeling consultant would be responsible for
- developing and reviewing complete test plans
- work closely with the model development team
- execute the testing
- communicating with the stakeholders in regards to model validation
- experience in annuities
- experience building MG-ALFA models
- proficiency in Excel
- 2+ years experience
- FSA ideally, open to ASA as well
- must be authorized to work in the US