Actuarial Manager - Pricing
A leading Edinburgh based Insurer is seeking to recruit a Life Actuary to work as a Manager within their Pensions Pricing team.
You'll report directly to the Head of Function, to deliver trusted actuarial and commercial support on both proposition and pricing developments, including;
- Lead analysis into customer behaviour, cost, economic & capital drivers, building insight and ultimately supporting the business take action to move forward.
- Influence stakeholders on strategic and operational business decisions.
- Maintain a strong economic framework for making investment decisions, working collaboratively with stakeholders, clearly articulating outcomes and dependencies.
- Provide technical support on commercial pricing decisions, demonstrating sound commercial awareness.
- Support the timely production of financial forecasts for the businesses across a range of customer, economic and capital metrics.
- Contribute to the direction of the Pensions & Investment Finance leadership team and making Insurance Finance a great place to work.
You will be a Qualified Actuary with good commercial awareness and a proven track record of driving action from analysis.
Actuarial Pricing Analyst
- City of London, London
- 25 days ago
Role in London Market firm working on various lines of Syndicate business. Dynamic and fast paced team looking for an ambitious and self motivated part qualified Actuary. Candidates must have previous insurance pricing experience, and be making good progress with the IFoA exams. Strong ... Read More
Senior Actuarial Analyst - Bulk Annuities Pricing
- London, England
- £40000 - £55000 per annum
- 16 days ago
Senior Actuarial Analyst - Bulk Annuities Pricing - London - up to £55,000 Recruiting on the behalf of a leading international life insurance company in London, I am seeking to appoint a Senior Actuarial Analyst for their team which specialise in Bulk Annuity Transactions. This role wil... Read More
Actuarial Consultant Manager - Big4 Consultancy
- City of London, London
- £65000 - £90000 per annum
- 29 days ago
Oliver James Associates are currently supporting a Big4 Consultancy who are seeking to recruit an ambitious and high-performing actuary to join at Manager level. Due to the excellent performance of the business and the continuous increase in demand for high quality Consultants to work o... Read More
- Hampshire, England
- £55000 - £75000 per annum
- 14 days ago
Newly Qualified Pensions Actuary opportunities - Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Hertfordshire I'm keen to speak to Newly Qualified Pensions Actuaries who are looking for a new challenge out of the City. I'm recruiting for a number of leading consultancies who are looking to bolster their... Read More