Our client, a huge thriving business with offices across America and an organization of over 8,000 people with exceptional annual performance. Coverage across the business includes auto, home, life and health.
We are looking for a for a skilled and motivated individual to join their Actuarial Pricing team, supporting primarily Personal Auto and Homeowners lines of business. There will be reporting lines and direct reports to this role of 2-3 people.
- Producing rate level indications as well as analyzing and recommending rating factor changes
- Interpreting loss and drivers of loss
- Forecasting future loss experience and providing deep-dive analysis
- 5+ years within an Actuarial role, preferably in Personal Lines Pricing
- Education equivalent to a college degree in actuarial science, mathematics, statistics or economics
- At least 5+ Casualty Actuarial Society exams passed
- Strong math, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in SAS, SQL, VBA is a plus
- Managing experience is a plus