looking for a skilled and motivated Actuarial Pricing Manager, supporting primarily Personal Auto and Homeowners insurance lines of business. This team will have an immediate and lasting impact on product pricing as well as profit and growth strategy
Looking for a skilled and motivated Actuarial Pricing Manager, supporting primarily Personal Auto and Homeowners insurance lines of business. This team will have an immediate and lasting impact on product pricing as well as profit and growth strategy.
- Producing rate level indications;
- Interpreting loss experience and drivers of loss;
- Supporting catastrophe management strategy;
- Forecasting future loss experience;
- And enhancing efficiency and accuracy of analyses.
- Provide direction on implementing best practices in actuarial methodology and process efficiency;
- Deliver and present information to technical and non-technical audiences;
- Perform and review complex analyses;
- Balance team workload with business needs and resource availability;
- Promote the educational development of the team;
- And work closely with business partners in product management, state management, finance, reserving, enterprise risk management and other areas.
- 4+ years of experience as an Actuarial Analyst, preferably in Personal Lines Pricing, demonstrating the ability to prepare, analyze and design highly complex actuarial reports
- 1+ years of experience as an actuarial manager
- Passed 5 to 7 of the Casualty Actuarial Society examinations
- Education equivalent to a college degree in mathematics, actuarial science, statistics, economics or related field, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Strong math, analytical and problem-solving skills. Expert ability to effectively use automated tools and processes to collect data and create reports.
- Proficiency in SAS, SQL, VBA is a plus.