Actuarial Associate Director - Investments - Edinburgh
Oliver James Associates are currently supporting a leading financial services organisation who due to excellent performance, are seeking to add a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to their Wealth Management and Investments team.
As a Product Specialist, you will be directly involved in commercially advising clients on specialist needs in areas which involve Wealth Management, Investment Solution design for both DB and DC pension plans, retail financial advice and retirement planning.
You will utilise your communication skills through supporting not only key senior stakeholders but you will also work very closely with the sales division to drive business performance through your commercial understanding of complex technical concepts for problem solving purposes.
As a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary, this role will allow you to work in a senior advisory capacity in an exciting team which has extremely ambitious plans for growth.
Product Strategy, Development and Communications
- Working directly with clients and internal teams to understand clients' modelling requirements and using this information to help define future product strategy for the wealth & pension sector.
- Working with software engineering, quant & economic research teams to define, specify and develop new product requirements and features.
- Working with the product team to contribute to strategic product roadmaps and commercial strategy including sales approach and marketing activities.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our products, their features and benefits.
- Supporting Sales
- Being a point of contact on product knowledge and modelling solutions This will include contributing content such as presentations and formal reports for sales and marketing purposes.
- Supporting the client engagement process through pre-sales activities, software trials, tender processes, product implementations and training.
If you are seeking to progress your actuarial career within a competitive and high quality environment, please do not hesitate to apply.
ALM/Capital, Senior Actuarial Associate
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- 5 days ago
This is an exciting ALM position within a leading multinational insurer. Following our rapid expansion in recent years, we are looking for an ambitious individual to join their ALM capital team. In this role, you will be involved in: Supporting stress testing and economic capital under ... Read More
Associate Actuarial Consultant
- Bristol, England
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits + study support + bonus
- 19 days ago
Due to a phase of growth in the Bristol office, the Retirement team is looking for a part-qualified Actuarial Associate with at least 2 years' experience. This business provides a unique opportunity for part qualified students to rotate across teams including retirement and investment, ... Read More
- Swindon, Wiltshire
- £35000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits DOE
- 9 days ago
Due to continued growth and success, our client - a leading actuarial employer, is seeking a highly motivated and commercially aware Actuarial Analyst to join their team in the South West. Whether you are currently studying or have stopped taking exams, we are keen to open up conversati... Read More
Health Actuary - Associate Director Level - Reinsurance
- Singapore, Singapore
- + bonus
- 20 days ago
A leading global reinsurer seeks a health actuary with strong medical reimbursement product experience to work in a client focused and innovative role covering the South East Asia market. Seeking a qualified life and health actuary with strong health and medical reimbursement experience... Read More