Pensions Actuarial Associate Consultant | Leeds and Bristol
Oliver James Associates are working in partnership with a leading global professional services firm, who are seeking to appoint several part qualified and qualified pensions actuaries to join their growing Leeds and Bristol Offices, within the retirement & investment teams.
In this role you will:
- Rotate into both Corporate & Trustee consulting groups.
- Attend and contribute to client meetings and calls, providing valuable support to the Scheme actuary.
- Play an active part in service delivery and identification of service improvements.
- Be responsible for producing drafting reports and advice papers for clients
- Take part in both setting and negotiating fees where appropriate, with the Client Manager.
- Progress through your professional qualifications.
- Act as a mentor to the more junior team members.
- Be given the opportunity to take part in fixed rotations into the investment & international teams.
The successful Actuarial Associate will have:
- FIA/FFA qualification or progression towards this.
- Previous pensions actuarial consulting experience and a track record for strong relationship management.
- Relevant Industry knowledge and experience of UK employee benefits.
- Strong analytical and technical capabilities.
To discuss this opportunity further or to gain an oversight of the current pensions actuarial and investment markets please get in touch.
Lily Kinrade- Heath
Associate Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Consultancy
Lily.Kinrade-Heath@ojassociates.com | 01616940815