Actuarial Associate Consultant
Pensions Actuarial Associate Consultant | Leeds and Bristol
Oliver James Associates are working in partnership with a leading global professional services firm, who are seeking to appoint several part qualified and qualified pensions actuaries to join their growing Leeds and Bristol Offices, within the retirement & investment teams.
In this role you will:
- Rotate into both Corporate & Trustee consulting groups.
- Attend and contribute to client meetings and calls, providing valuable support to the Scheme actuary.
- Play an active part in service delivery and identification of service improvements.
- Be responsible for producing drafting reports and advice papers for clients
- Take part in both setting and negotiating fees where appropriate, with the Client Manager.
- Progress through your professional qualifications.
- Act as a mentor to the more junior team members.
- Be given the opportunity to take part in fixed rotations into the investment & international teams.
The successful Actuarial Associate will have:
- FIA/FFA qualification or progression towards this.
- Previous pensions actuarial consulting experience and a track record for strong relationship management.
- Relevant Industry knowledge and experience of UK employee benefits.
- Strong analytical and technical capabilities.
To discuss this opportunity further or to gain an oversight of the current pensions actuarial and investment markets please get in touch.
Lily Kinrade- Heath
Associate Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Consultancy
Lily.Kinrade-Heath@ojassociates.com | 01616940815
Associate Actuarial Consultant - 2 years+ UK Wide
- London, England
- £40000 - £55000 per annum
- 12 days ago
Associate Actuarial Consultant - 2 years+ UK Wide - London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Scotland Due to continued success and in line with growth strategy, a leading consultancy across the UK seeks to appoint Actuarial Associate Consultants to its renowned team. The business provides... Read More
Part Qualified Pensions Actuarial Consultant
- City of London, London
- benefits + study support + bonus
- 16 days ago
Actuarial Associate Consultant | London | market-leading study support My client provides both reinsurance and consultancy solutions and is positioned as a leader within the risk settlement and longevity spaces. Due to a period of sustained, exciting growth, I'm looking for a part quali... Read More
Actuarial Consultant - Corporate Pensions
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £35000 - £55000 per annum
- 18 days ago
Actuarial Consultant - Corporate Pensions - Manchester - Part to Near Qualified Actuary This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part or Near Qualified Pensions Actuary to join a newly formed Corporate Team for a Consultancy in Manchester. The firm have exciting plans over the next year to... Read More
- London, England
- 9 days ago
Requirements - Part Qualified Actuary - Previous UK Pensions Consultancy experience - Core Technical Abilities Actuarial Consultant - Pensions - London - Part Qualified Actuary This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part Qualified Pensions Actuary to join a growing retirement team within... Read More