South West, part-qualified vacancy.
A leading mutual insurer are seeking to appoint an actuarial student to their growing actuarial team.
As a mutual, this work environment encourages innovative solutions to their member's needs, as such they are looking for an ambitious student actuary ready for a new challenge.
This role sits within the Finance and Risk team, reporting directly into the Chief Risk Officer. The successful applicant will support the implementation of risk management and has direct exposure to the pricing and analysis team.
The scope of this role is broad and will interact with many areas of the business eg underwriting, marketing and the Board.
- 3-5 year's experience within an actuarial role ideally
- Progress being made with actuarial exams
- A forward thinker, and happy to work independently
- Cash-flow modelling software experience eg Prophet, Mo.net
- Pricing experience would be useful, but not a requirement
If you would like to review the job specification or discuss the role in more detail, please contact: Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org | 02038619126