PENSIONS TO LIFE INSURANCE - LONDON - £40,000 - £55,000
Are you a part qualified pensions actuary or pricing analyst with a life insurance background and 1 to 3 year's experience?
Due to growth in the bulk annuity market, a client of mine is seeking to appoint an Actuarial Analyst - Reinsurance Structuring to its Bulk Purchase Annuity division who will be involved in reinsurance tenders, re-insurer relationship management, BPA pricing and deal management.
This is a highly commercial role with excellent career prospects. With full study support in this role, I'm looking for:
- 1 to 4 year's actuarial experience
- DB Pensions knowledge gained from DB Pensions consultancy or a life insurance business
- Strong progress through the actuarial examinations (FIA/FFA)
- Ideally experience of cash flow / financial modelling
- Genuine interest in the bulk annuity market
If you would like to know more about this role please get in touch below
Managing Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Alex.George@ojassociates.com | 0203 8619 167