I'm working closely with a leading Investment Management arm of a FTSE 100 business in the City to appoint a new Actuarial Analyst to their team. This role will suit an Actuarial Student who is working through the CT exams and is currently working within a Pricing role.
Due to continued growth, this person will be supporting the Senior Actuarial Analyst and Pricing Manager to price new and existing business tenders amongst other responsibilities.
- Part Qualified Actuary - this candidate should have under 2 years' experience.
- Having exposure to a pricing function is a must, however, any experience of unit-linked pricing is advantageous.
- You will need to be commercially aware as you will be engaging with internal, many non-actuarial, stakeholders on a daily basis.
- You will need to know how to manage your time appropriately and be able to take initiative.
- Any experience of Prophet is advantageous but full training is given.
This is not a "turn the handle" job and is perfect for an Actuarial Student to get involved in an interesting market.
For a confidential discussion please contact Skai Townsend directly on
02038619157 | firstname.lastname@example.org