Actuarial Analyst - Bulk Annuities and Longevity - Pensions to Life Insurance - London
An Actuarial Analyst is required for a Leading Insurer in the City. This is a highly coveted role for a junior Pensions Actuary to make the move into Life Insurance for a leading de-risking provider. Your role will be varied and diverse and you will play a pivotal role alongside Senior members of the team ensuring your clients Pensions are protected against Risk to achieve maximum profitability.
- Support your Line Managers in providing bulk annuity and longevity quotes to Pension Schemes in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure guideline are followed for the companies internal pricing models
- Work to tight deadlines and overreaching targets to fulfil companies business targets
- Progression toward FIA qualification
- Knowledge of DB Pensions or Pricing
- Previous modelling experience through a consultancy or de-risking provider is desirable
If you would like more information on this role please contact Alex George for more information.
Managing Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Alex.George@ojassociates.com | 0203 8619 167