- Development of tools, best practices, and templates to help consolidate, standardize and accelerate key analysis and reporting.
- Perform testing and documentation of actuarial reserving and pricing in collaboration with operating entities and under the guidance of the Corporate Actuary team.
- Participate in discussions to provide observations and recommendations to operating companies from both a commercial and regulatory/actuarial standards perspective.
- Design and implement new management information to extract actionable insights from data.
- Help to manage, maintain, and provide data across multiple platforms and warehouses consistent with corporate data strategy and information sharing protocols.
- Be a resource for new and innovative ideas to continually challenge the status quo.
- Support operating entities with ad-hoc requests for actuarial support.
Actuarial Pricing Analyst
- City of London, London
- Up to £65000 per annum + package
- 9 days ago
An exciting and rare opportunity within a Lloyd's Syndicate has become available for a Pricing Analyst / Actuary, offering multi class exposure (cyber, casualty, aviation, marine, energy, aerospace) in a mid sized team. This role offers end to end pricing exposure, with the potential fo... Read More
Actuarial Systems Analyst | Reinsurance
- London, England
- £40000 - £80000 per annum
- 25 days ago
Oliver James Associates are working on behalf of a leading global reinsurer. They have two roles available within their actuarial systems development team. This team supports actuarial teams globally, maintaining actuarial systems and getting involved with projects that can cover IFRS 1... Read More
Pensions Actuarial Consultant
- City of London, London
- £65000 - £75000 per annum + DOE, bonus + benefits
- 5 days ago
Award winning and well renowned pensions consultancy seeking a Part/Newly Qualified Pensions Actuary up to 3 Years PQE, to join their team in London or Winchester | £Competitive + uncapped discretionary bonus Oliver James are working with an award winning and well renowned pensions cons... Read More
Senior Auditor - Actuarial
- Armonk, New York
- 14 days ago
As Senior Auditor you have the responsibility for leading audit activities related to Actuarial & Risk Management. You will be constantly challenged to learn new areas, to assess the effectiveness of the relevant processes, and to come up with workable solutions to any problems you may ... Read More