Accounting Manager - Insurance
This large and rapidly growing S&P 500 organisation is seeking an experienced Accounting Manager to join the corporate accounting team and play a central role in its financial management.
The roles is involved with, financial accounting, financial analysis, team management and project work.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall financial management of the corporate head office of this large S&P 500 organisation.
Specific duties to include:-
- Managing staff, workflows and deliverables of the financial reporting stream in Group Finance
- Ensuring compliance with corporate and statutory reporting and governance requirements
- Keeping abreast of technical accounting changes including proactive consideration of impacts on the business
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of reported information
- Reviewing subsidiary, associate and joint venture financial statements and accounting
- Support the business planning process for corporate as well as including review of business unit submissions.
- Champion innovation within the corporate accounting department.
- Provide financial reports to senior department leaders (e.g. account analysis, reconciliations, ad hoc analysis, etc.).
- Ad hoc projects as considered necessary relating to corporate needs or business unit assistance
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
- MBA, CPA, ACCA or similar highly desirable
- Knowledge of US GAAP and Statutory Accounting Principles
- Sophisticated and highly developed excel spreadsheet skills required
- Strong business process and workflow analysis background
- Excellent communication and experience working with senior management
- Ability to engage and liaise with non-finance personnel concerning finance related topics
- An ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong organisational and analytical skills with attention to detail
Interim Financial Accounting Manager
- Cheshire East, Cheshire
- £300 - £350 per day
- 21 days ago
Title: Financial Accounting Manager Term: 12 Months Salary: £300 to £350 per day (DOE) A highly reputable, international financial services client is seeking a technically strong Financial Accounting Manager for a 12-month contract. Supporting the Group Financial Controller, you will be... Read More
Audit Assistant Manager - Big 4 Accounting Firm
- City of London, London
- £45000 - £55000 per annum
- 7 days ago
A0Big 4 Accounting firm is looking for a highly skilled auditor to join its London office to lead engagements on audits for their FTSE listed clients. A leading accounting firm is looking for a highly skilled auditor to join its London office to lead engagements on audits for their FTSE... Read More
- Milano, Milano (provincia)
- 19 days ago
Per importante realtà di respiro internazionale ricerchiamo un Accounting Specialist con tre anni di esperienza maturati nel mondo bancario o società vigilate, o in alternativa in società di revisione. Principali attività: Ciclo Passivo; Monitoraggio SDI; Riconciliazione Banche; Reporti... Read More
IFRS 17 Accounting Lead
- City of London, London
- £80000 - £100000 per annum
- 13 days ago
I am recruiting an IFRS 17 finance lead for a leading Lloyd's syndicate based in Central London. I am recruiting an IFRS 17 finance lead for a leading Lloyd's syndicate based in Central London. In this role, you will play a vital part in IFRS 17 implementations for the organisation work... Read More