Junior Accountant Role
Strong systems experience is an advantage - in particular experience with SAP
Working within EAIB's Finance team, the primary duties and responsibilities of the Assistant Finance Accountant will include the following:
- The review and issuance of all NSV2 generated back-office documents (including all supporting schedules). Task examples as follows:-
- Review of all invoices, commission statements and insurance bordereaux produced from NSV2
- Preparation of any manual invoices & commission statements for International Contracts not yet configured in NSV2 and/or managed outside of NSV2
- Liaising with other team members regarding reconciliation issues and adjusting them in NSV2 accordingly
- Resolution & follow up with various stakeholders on all outstanding items / issues
- Preparation of all electronic aggregate NSV2 sales files for specific International Contracts on monthly, bi-monthly and a quarterly basis.
- HSBC Bank statement SAP uploads (incl the generation of pdf documents for each account as audit backup) along with the completion of monthly bank reconciliations for all International Contracts bank accounts (15 currencies).
- NSV2 Cash allocation and SAP balance sheet clearing of bank control accounts (receipts & payments) which involves the clearing down of all 'Open Items' in SAP
- Preparation and completion of the weekly International Contracts SAP automated & manual payment run process
- Debtors and Creditors Management (including monthly credit control reporting & follow up with Key Account Managers (KAMs) for EAIB's International Contracts)