My Client is a Challenger Bank located in the City of London, and they want someone to join their finance team as an FP&A Analyst. The UK Finance team for my Client will support the business in delivering its wider strategic goals are achieved and will deliver the required shareholder value at an acceptable level of risk. The UK Finance team currently has an emphasis on driving forward value added services, operating as the critical partner to the business in providing Financial and Regulatory advice.
- Production of monthly reporting packs for senior stakeholders on the board, in the form of commentary and business analysis to plan for business variances and trends.
- Assistance with further MI to provide insightful guidance for the business
- Contributing to greater efficiency in the reporting process
- Cost reporting
- Tracking UK capital expenditure against budget
- Supporting the Finance Business Partner in their duties
- Contribution to the business planning process, forecasting, and continuous monthly reforecasting
- Maintaining dialogue with the Group Finance Team to ensure that monthly results are correct and fully complete
- Ad hoc reporting projects
- Studying towards an Accountancy Qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- FP&A experience
- Attention to detail
Accountancy, FP&A, Banking, Business Partnering, MI, ACCA, CIMA, ACA