My client is a leading multi-national practice firm with a successful accountancy and business advisory division.
Job purpose -
The role's purpose is primarily to work within the Public Sector business advisory division and to provide financial advice and modelling for clients in this space. The role is working alongside senior advisers and providing a high-quality service to clients in the Health, Housing, Education and Emergency Services industries.
- Financial Advisory support to Public Sector clients.
- Finance Modelling for the client teams
- Ensuring compliance with internal (risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
- Building relationships with key clients.
- Qualified ACA / CIPFA / CIMA accountant
- A strong understanding of the Public Sector industry
- Ability to build Excel Models
- Coming from an Audit, Assurance or Advisory background