1st/2nd Level Support Technician
My client has an immediate requirement for a 1st/2nd Level Support Technician in Dublin, initially for a 6-month contract, but which may develop into a permanent position.
My Client has an immediate requirement for a 1st/2nd Level Support Technician in Dublin, initially for a 6-month contract, but which may develop into a permanent position. The IT Support Technician will assist users with any IT queries and will respond to logged incident and service requests. You will continue to monitor the progress of IT requests on logged calls and assist with phone, remote and ongoing support.
The role's principal responsibilities include:
- Provision of 1st/2nd level support to users for all issues raised by helpdesk ticketing system.
- Support for MS Office, Outlook, Network access, Hardware etc .
- Configuration and support of mobile devices.
- Escalation of queries when necessary.
- Communication with users to ensure that they are appraised of problem progress and to confirm resolution.
- Assistance with printer repairs and liaising with our printer managed partner.
- Support IT project initiatives as required.
- Performance of daily tasks, ad-hoc variety.
- Experience supporting Autodesk Design software would be an advantage.
Relevant Experience & Qualifications:
The candidate must
- have proven IT Support experience (a minimum of 3 years) in a service delivery role.
- have excellent communication, interpersonal and strong analytical skills.
- be able to communicate technical information in a clear and understandable manner to non-technical stakeholders.
- be customer focused and goal orientated with keen attention to detail.
How to Apply
If you feel that this opportunity is something you may be interested in and would like an opportunity to discuss the matter further please forward c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Infrastructure Support Analyst
- West Midlands, England
- £35000 - £45000 per annum + 8% Bonus
- about 10 hours ago
I am currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Support Analyst to join an Insurance Client who are based in the West Midlands. The main focus of the role will involve maintaining and designing the financial modelling workflows, optimisation and streamlining of computing power usage inc... Read More
2nd Line Support Engineer
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- 16 days ago
My client is in urgent need on a 2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer for their site based in Sheffield. You'll be part of a team responsible for supporting all 2nd line issues on a global basis. In order to be considered for this opportunity the following is required: 1st and 2nd line sup... Read More
Technical Support Analyst - Applications
- City of London, London, England
- Day Rate Negotiable
- 3 days ago
The IT department seeks a flexible & enthusiastic individual to join the team supporting the International business. The IT team support and manage all of the systems used by the underwriting, claims and back office functions of offices located throughout the International operation. Th... Read More
Senior Trade Floor Support - Windows / Bloomberg / Reuters
- City of London, London, England
- £50000 - £65000 per annum
- 2 days ago
Senior Trade Floor Support - Windows / Bloomberg / Reuters *****Contract to Permanent Options***** My multinational financial services client is in need of a Senior Trade Floor Support Engineer who has a strong and extensive background dealing with traders and market data applications. ... Read More